Thursday, July 13, 2006

In Order To Have A Mortgage You Need To Have Home Insurance

Let us talk about insurance. In order to have a mortgage you need to have home insurance. But does your insurance cover all types of loss that you might expect? The Insurance Bureau of Canada, which represents more than 90 per cent of Canada's non-government home, car and business insurance, is advising B.C. homeowners to double-check their insurance coverage as soon as possible. The recent rise of forest fires in areas such as Williams Lake has IBC warning not to wait until there is a fire to get insurance, as it will be too late. Insurance companies will not issue new insurance to home owners if there is a fire within 50 km. Check out the Williams Lake Tribune for the full article.

No comments: